Beauty is happiness. We are all unique women, with each very own experiences and memories that tie together seamlessly into a blanket of our own versions of beauty. We are different forms, sizes, colors, culture and heritage. We are mothers, daughters, sisters. We are creators, innovators, achievers and inspirations. We are the lives and change we create, and that is beauty.
Your skin isn’t paper, don’t cut it, Your face isn’t a mask, don’t cover it, Your size isn’t a book, don’t judge it, Your life isn’t a film, don’t end it . . . You are beautiful!
Régime de Beauté
- Don’t smoke and try to limit or avoid alcohol. Drink plenty of water, and eat a well balance diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables and make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Follow a sound beauty routine integrated with first class products that work with the routine, be consistent, find a simple regime you can follow. A routine you can’t or don’t follow is of no use.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water twice every day. Be sure to remove makeup gently
and thoroughly, never go to bed in makeup.
- Choose a good skincare routine with good beauty products of your choice and use it everyday.
- Sleep is very essential and important to our daily lives and activities, so make certain to get 7-8 hours each day.
- Always use sunscreen with complete UVA/UVB protection on any day you are outside. I love sunglasses, they are a miracle invention. Sunglasses help protect our delicate eye area from sun exposure, and prevent squinting, which can form lines.
Régime de Beauté
Make an effort to reduce your stress.
My simple daily personal beauty routine has remained pretty constant. I embrace a healthy living lifestyle, and perhaps, without fail, use the exceptional skincare formulations that best fit my needs, and it varies from product every day to achieve and maintain a radiant look. My daily routine requires a twice daily cleansing and moisturizing regimen, along with occasional exfoliation, using luxurious crèmes and lotions specifically formulated to work with my routine.
In the morning …
- At the start of the day, I gently wash my entire face with fresh foam cleanser to remove dirt and impurities. Cleansing always precedes application of other skincare products as it helps maximize absorbtion of their active ingredients.
- After cleansing, I applies a small amount of a rich hydrating and soothing eye crème packed with peptides and antioxidants, to refresh my entire eye contour, and give a look that’s bright and alive.
- Next, I use a lightweight, hydrating day moisturizer with powerful antioxidants and broad UVA and UVB protection to help prevent sun damage and the signs of premature skin aging, such as brown (age) spots and wrinkles. My day and gel eye creams also prepare the skin allowing makeup to go on smoother, and have a long lasting effect.
- My everyday “cannot be without” one simple beauty item is my La Mer lip balm. I love this plant extract smooth, silky lip treatment.
At night …
- Before saying goodnight to the world, once again, I thoroughly cleanse my face to remove all makeup, and environmental impurities. I try to never skips this essential cleansing no matter how tired I am.
- Next, I apply a small amount of gel eye crème containing polypeptides and vitamins to help firm, rejuvenate, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and under eye dark circles. The luxurious formula is usually rich in emollients, helps reverse signs of aging and sun damage in the delicate thinner skin eye area while I get some beauty sleep.
- Lastly, since I am not too fond of applying a heavy film of creme at night during sleep, I apply my light and easy La Mer gel crème to my entire face and neck to rejuvenate and repair skin damaged during the day.
I supplements my daily routine by gently exfoliating once or twice a week to remove unwanted and accumulated surface skin cells, to leave my face with a smooth glowing texture.
I also use a good face mask as an extra cleansing and nourishing step to a healthy & brighter skin look. My masks preference varies from sheet to gel to creme to mud, I usually like to try them all out to see what will work best with my skin.
I always faithfully apply my CeraVe moisturizing silky lotion all over the body every day after bathing. The active ingredients restore moisture to recapture the youthful look of dewy, luminous, velvety skin, and its antioxidant properties help repair the effects of aging and sun damage.
And finally I can call to a night, oh but wait, I gotta go check on my favorite blogs first, I promise, It’ll just take a few more minutes. 🙂
many people see it as
how much you weigh
how you wear make up
if you have nice clothes
or pretty hair and colorful eyes
But I see beauty through the moments in life
where someone is staring off into space
reading a book
or simply enjoying themselves
and my God
a person could not look more beautiful than the way they look when they think no one is watching
Bonjour Monday & Wishing everyone a fabulous week ahead! 🙂