Dearest Santa Claus … You’ve got a Christmas Mail!
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~Norman Vincent Peale
Somethings I have always wish and wanted for most of my life. Throughout my years of growing up having to live in both wonderful continents, France and the US. Traveling back and forth at a young age, dividing my time between school year and Summer time vacances. When my parents decided to part ways, my Maman moved to the States and my Papa stayed in France to continue his work. Throughout all these misfortunes and perhaps more, I have the fortunate opportunity to witness the world with a wide perception and accumulate perspectives that not all things are cheery, picturesque parfait and glorious most of the time . . . As time passes, many Christmas flew by with some celebration here and there, and through the years I have learned to cope with the world around me, adapt the cultures of differences, the life, and everything else. It’s never the end of the world. With hope and faith always brings me back to where I am today. Grateful for the Christmas seasons that have brought love and hope together. Bless for the opportunity to share with the world my wishes for this holiday season.
Recognizing the time that is perhaps the happiest is the Christmas/Noel time where all the magic sprinkles in the air and turn everything into a field of hope and loving for most. So with this happy thought I would like to wish everyone a Happy Merry Christmas and share with you my little “not so”secret anymore wish list to Santa.
If I would only have one wish, it would definitely be love, peace, health for everyone on this earth … no more sufferings for all! but dearest Santa, unfortunately I have just a few more I love to add to my wish list this year . . . And be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!
All I want for Christmas is …
- Peace, prosperous, health and love for our love ones and everyone else in this world.
- No more cruelty, pains and sufferings for the beautiful God created animals of this earth.
- The strength and hope of a heartwarming coming home for Christmas for our men and women fighting on the front lines to keep our country safe and our freedom alive.
- All the creators, innovators, inventors to create more beautiful contents for the world to see and enjoy.
- Health and peace for the less fortunate of this world.
- My two lovely cats Chloé et Bailey to live forever …
- And last but not least . . . Dear Santa, lots more shoes with that special famous red soles for me! (because one pair will never be enough!)
May the spirit of Christmas brings you peace … The gladness of Christmas brings you hope … and the warmth of Christmas grant you love!
“And be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!”
Bonjour Weekend et Joyeux Noel! 🙂