“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art … write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”
― Neil Gaiman
My devoted New Year’s Resolution for all years to come:
- Make peace with your past … so it doesn’t spoil your present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything … Give the time sometime.
- No one is the reason of your happiness …Except you yourself.
- Don’t compare your life with others …You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much …It’s alright not to know all the answers.
- Smile … You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Bonjour Friday! Wishing everyone a fabulous New Year’s eve weekend ahead! 🙂