Monday is the start of the week and it has always been the unspoken fear of people who totally enjoyed their weekends. Monday mornings are the most dread moment of the week. It is the sign that a new work week has to start and that we must say goodbye to the bliss and comfort of the Saturday and Sunday. Do not let this dreadful moment become something so related with Monday.
Mondays should be welcomed with great enthusiasm, enormous hope and a tank full of energy. Hopefully these Monday positives affirmations help us liven up this quite not so energetic moment of the week. It will help us find our perspectives to start our week right. Yes, it is hard to drag ourselves out of bed after a very cozy and comfortable weekend.
We can say affirmations until we’re practically blue in the face, but if our general thinking is negative, and we don’t put our hearts and focus into those affirmations, our results will likely be, well, less than positive.
In fact, each day seems to present a different challenge. On Monday, we’re looking for a jolt to start the week. On Wednesday, we need some help to get over the hump. And on the weekends, we need to get rejuvenated for the week ahead.
Well, no matter what day it is, these positive thinking will offer perfect inspiration and just the push we all need to succeed all week long.
Here are a few positive affirmations for the day:
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- I have a beautiful and gorgeous closet filled with fabulous clothes to start the day with.
- I am in control of my own thinking.
- I consciously choose what I think.
- I have a Cat/a Dog that truly loves me … unconditionally.
- I think only thoughts that create and fulfill the best in me.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- My mind is constantly in tune with the positive.
- I am full of great thoughts and positive ideas.
- My thoughts are bright, cheerful and enthusiastic.
- I always choose thoughts that are most positive and beneficial to me.
- All of my thoughts create healthiness within me.
- I remember to think positively all day, every day.
- Stay positive no matter what, but not in denial.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Never lose the child-like wonder in us.
- The best is yet to come.
Bonjour Monday! Wishing everyone a fabulous week ahead! 🙂