Monday mornings happen to be the hardest day of the week for almost anyone, which is why I’m going to share this list of simple ways to beat the Monday blues.
Getting back into a routine is never easy, especially after what may have been an exciting weekend. But there are a few ways that we can start our Monday morning like a brand new day, and brand new day usually brings new possibilities!
But first Cafe!
Here are some small simple ways to beat the Monday blues.
Have some fun
- Have fun over the weekend. Do the things that make you happy. Go for a walk, bike ride, hang out with friends, watch a Netflix comedy movie, whatever puts a smile on that lovely face of yours is exactly what you should be doing. This good attitude is absolutely guaranteed to transcend to your Monday morning, and is one of the best ways to beat the Monday blues.
Turn in early
- Monday mornings are hard enough, so don’t spend your entire Sunday night partying until the break of dawn when you have to go to school or work the next day. The more sleep you get, the better off you’ll be. You’ll wake up Monday morning feeling refreshed and ready to battle the day.
Prepare to Repair
- Make a to do list, organize yourself, and get everything in order before Monday. Doing this will not only let you enjoy your weekend a lot more, but you’ll start the first day of the week breathing a little more calmly.
Get up on the right side of the bed
- Attitude is everything. If you wake up in a bad mood, it’s going to affect your entire day. If you wake up in a good mood, that will help you get through your day with a smile on your face. So get up and head to the shower listening to some of your favorite songs. Sing out loud … but not so loud that your neighbors call the cops on you.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s especially true on a Monday. Even if it’s a cup of orange juice and a banana, have something that will get your morning started.
All about the outfit
- One of the things I always do is pick an outfit that makes me feel like (almost) a chic Victoria Beckham. A strong, empowering, sexy, flirty, yet sophisticated outfit that has me strutting out of the house like I own my own Prada store. The confidence a woman gets in looking her best gives her a powerful attitude that makes her feel like she can conquer the world. So dress to impress YOURSELF.
A chain reaction
- Do something that makes you feel good about yourself and the way you start this Monday morning. Buy an extra coffee for a co-worker or two, acknowledge another’s good work, offer to help a co-worker with an assignment.
- Do things that allow others to appreciate your contributions, no matter how small they may be, it will begin to make you look forward to not only starting your Monday well, but allowing someone else’s to be just as grand.
Don’t despise Mondays again
- Approach these with a positive attitude and these steps of thinkings and you’ll see how a Monday will begin to feel like an exciting Friday night for you. Get some rest ladies and wake up saying, “Bonjour Monday!”
Realize it will be over soon
- Everything that starts must end. It’s the same with Monday Blues. It’s just the morning that we are usually most affected. Just tell ourselves it isn’t permanent. It’s just a phase and as with everything else it will go away. It happens on Monday and it’s just a few hours. Before we know it, it will be over!
So the next time you’re feeling less than amazing, the next time you’re doubting that you’re a sensual, passionate, gorgeous creature, remember that the things that come naturally to you are probably your sexiest and positive attributes.
How do you beat the Monday Blues?
Bonjour Monday … Wishing everyone a fabulous week ahead! 🙂