There will be times in our daily lives that will involve in high stress levels, it seemed to have happened to me a lot lately, at times my smile wore a permanent frown, my mind was in a million different places. Then I realized while my mind is elsewhere, I’m missing some present prime moments and not really enjoying my day. And so I decided to change the moment, and in doing so changed my day ahead . . . I CHOSE to have an amazing day! 🙂
How To Have A Lovely Day . . .
- Drink Tea
- Wear Parfum
- Wear something that makes you feel good
- Say “Please” and “Thank You”
- Tell somebody you love them
- Let your furry pets friends know how much you love them
- Write a blog post about positive ideas and look forward to a beautiful result
- Watch the sunrise or sunset . . . if you can. 🙂
- Smile a lot & give compliments!
- Read a magazine or a short inspiring love story book
- Wish others a lovely day
- Watch a good film
- Read some Disney cute inspirational quotes
- Have an ice cream or a delicious cupcake desert . . . Sprinkles! 🙂
- Cook or bake for someone else (I am not much of a pastry baker, but I can pretty much settle for a cupcake make) 🙂
Be in the present
- Instead of having our mind elsewhere, bring ourself back to now, in this moment, focused on where we are and what we’re doing and who we’re with. We cannot change things that have already happened, and obsessing over them does nothing to help us now. We cannot predict the future, so worrying about it does nothing to help you either. Instead, focus on now … if something is worrying you, take action … but even better, just be in the moment, and live as if now is all there is. Because it is.
- Even if it’s just a little space, perhaps a drawer or a shelf. Decluttering an area of your life can have a wonderful lasting effect on your mood and happiness level. I know it gives my day a boost. When things start to get cluttered and disorganized. I take a few minutes to clear it out. Clearing and organizing your desk (at least the surface of it can be a great way to start your day. 🙂
Plan your perfect life
- Think of the few most important things in your life, and build your perfect life around those things. Plan that perfect life, and then plan the first few steps you need to take to get there. Now schedule those first steps over the next week, including one today. It feels amazing to start taking action on making your life the way you want it to be.