I adore the weekends and have always dedicated a time for relaxing. It’s good for the soul and well-being. I don’t know about you, but i tried my very best to squeeze in some time for relaxation and rejuvenate, even if I am caught in the most busiest times. Sometimes we get caught up in moments that pulled us in all different directions, but just take that little time in the evening to pamper and treat ourselves to a spa-like treatment as a self reward, trust me, it seems to work every time! 🙂
Little gestures such as taking care of ourselves, giving ourselves the attention that we need in self pampering really goes a long way. I though I would share these with you as my favourite tips for creating an enchanted relaxed and pamper evening. 🙂
When you become calm and serene on the inside … The world becomes more calm and serene on the outside.
A glass of Bordeaux, Rose or white . . . The choice is yours!
- I love to prepare a small glass of Bordeaux wine, a small sample plate of cheese & some salami with fresh grapes as compliment to the glass of wine.
Put on my favorite playlist
- I love listening to Louis Armstrong ‘ La Vie En Rose” is one of my all time favourite and is such a beautiful sweet song.
Run a bubble bath
- Pouring a nice hot bath, light up some lavender scented candle and throwing in one of my favourite Lush bath bombs has always been my favourite way to relax.
- I normally put on a hydrate cream mask from YSL, but just recently I have switched to the Koreans face sheet masks, it comes in several scents and it seems to have also do a great job for the skin too.
- I like to check out your favorite blogs or just watch a short romantic comedy on Netflix.
- A fresh clean bed always invite for a fabulous relaxation. Nothing really beats fresh linen sheets, after I change my beddings, I spray the surrounding bed area with a light mist of lavender scent, tucked under my fluffy pillows is my iPad for easy access if I want to check in on some of my favourite blog posts.
Enjoy and don’t forget to treat yourself this weekend!
Bonjour Weekend! 🙂