Now that the hectic holiday season is behind us, take a little time to appreciate these small, but meaningful, moments . . .
January brings with it a sigh of relief as the holidays wind down . . . but with a new year come new goals, stressors, and obligations. Here are a few of my favorite quintessentially January things that can make you stop and smile … Oh wait , I might speak too soon of this, I still have our 10 days Vietnamese/Chinese Lunar New Year celebration coming up in February, but I guess we can just chill for now … Until that day comes! 🙁
- New year, new possibilities.
- No holidays, guests, or obligations & the chaos are over! (for now).
- Fuzzy soft cashmere socks & a cup of fresh hot chocolate latte relaxing by the warm fire.
- A melting simmering pot of firehouse chili. yum yum!
- Fresh snow, first footsteps, first opportunity to make a Snow Angel.
- Smile because your little furry meow meow, woof woof friend unconditionally loves you.
- Lots more traveling opportunities to take beautiful scenery pictures or capture breathtaking images for your blog/website.
I hope this January brings you lots of laughter and a bright beginning for the rest of the year!! 🙂
Bonjour Monday! 🙂