“Live your life for you, not for anyone else. Don’t let the fear of being judged, rejected or disliked stop you from being yourself.”
Love and accept ourselves. Hard as it can be to realize sometimes, no matter what we think, we are good enough. With the onslaught of picture perfect images in the media and culturally defined ideas of what we “should” look like, sometimes it’s so hard to just do one of the most basic things . . . Think positive and love ourselves.
To me, love and respect, and understand ourselves are the very first steps to living a positive and present life. If we can’t love ourselves, we’re going to have a hard time truly loving the world around us and enjoying the life we’re living. However, loving ourselves is no easy task sometimes. It actually takes a lot of hard work, let’s recognize, practice and take this one day at a time . . . There are absolutely some ways we can start loving ourselves and feeling the power of positivity right now.
Practice makes perfect . . . One step at a time and know that we are not made to be perfect . . . But we can start little by little!
- Everyone has some rolls when they bend over . . . Love your body.
- Showing your emotions is a sign of strange, not weakness.
- Seek respect, not attention . . .It lasts longer.
- Always trust your womanly instincts.
- Even the most beautiful people wake up with bed head.
- You should be a priority . . . Not an option or a backup plan.
- For every woman who wishes they didn’t have a stretch Mark, there is a woman who wishes they did.
- We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together.
- It’s not how big or clean the house is, it’s how happy the home is.
- When someone tells you, “you’re beautiful” believe them . . . They mean it.
- You are a goddess . . . Embrace it.
Source & Credit: Power of Positivity
Bonjour Monday! Wishing everyone a fabulous week ahead! 🙂