The Spring of Things to Come … Welcome back Spring, we have been waiting for you. It’s the little things for Spring …
“Have hope. Winter always turns into spring. What is hot always cools. And what is wrong always rights, one day.”
― Vikram Joshi, The Alchemy Of The Soul
Wowww … It is ALMOST spring, and I cannot tell you how excited I am. Actually I can, as I am going to list you all my favorite things about spring, and why you should really appreciate it. Certainly, the beautiful Winter had it perks, wearing chunky coats, boots, boots, wrapping up in our favorite scarves and sipping on hot chocolate. But, enough is enough, it is time to enjoy the fabulous spring of things to come . . .
“One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention”
― Jim Rohn, The hope of bright sunshine for a few days in a row
The little things for Spring . . .
The day is longer
- You will have more daylight as the sun sets much later than it did in the winter, meaning you’ll feel you could do a lot more in your day. (hopefully!)
- Nothing says spring more than a colorful or floral printed shirt or pants.
No more boots, boots, boots
- Taking out our sandals and painting our toes is one of our favorite things about spring.
That spring scent
- Another favorite thing about spring is its smell! You know that scent that spring has, as the flowers blossom and the sun shines.
- The beginning of any new season means a new selection of fruits. For the spring, start loading up on strawberries, cherries, apricots, etc.
The gardens are more colorful
- No more gloomy gardens, the flowers are blooming, and the trees are loading up on green leaves.
Enjoying the outdoors
- Spring is the perfect time to wake up early on your weekend, pack some food and head to a park and enjoy the sun and warmth.
Little road trips
- Weekend trips now mean enjoying the pool, sea and sun. You can even start working on your tan. And that’s one more thing I love about spring.
- Did you know that people are actually happier in spring? You will notice more smiles, more holidays and more fun.
- Spring time means the Easter break is coming closer. Be sure to plan something fun while you enjoy the weather.
You can start planning your summer holiday
- By far, our favorite thing about spring, is that it is an indication that summer is near, so start planning your summer trip.
Shopping is more fun
- Walking into a shop in spring is all about colors. Even trying things on is a whole lot easier.
With the warmer spring days we’ll find ourselves more outgoing, spending time outdoors, or even just having breakfast on our terrace. As opposed to to sitting under the covers.
what are your favorite things about spring?
I love Spring … Just Because . . .