“Life is a preparation for the future; and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.”
― Albert Einstein
We all come to a point in life where find ourselves at a crossroads and become so overwhelmed with making a decision or finding an answer that we spend more time thinking about life than actually living it.
Dissecting a problem or deeply evaluating our next move isn’t a bad thing, but staying in that state of mind without action can be counteractive. Don’t let life pass us by! Here are a few simple signs telling us that we’ve been overthinking things for far too long.
We compare ourselves to other.
- Be CONFIDENT that we are good enough! Comparing ourself to others is silly and makes us feel and look bitter. Embrace what makes us unique and develop that as our strength.
We always seemed to expect the worst.
- We might consider this as preparation but it’s actually hindering we living in the moment. The lack of taking a risk or a chance at something we would normally not go for nulls the possibility of experiencing something new. So let’s step out of our comfort zone!
Letting our moods take control.
- Not everything is going to go smoothly, but there’s no need to cry over spilled milk. Dwelling on things we can’t change keeps away the opportunity for positive things to happen.
Things that were once our favorite to do now feel like chores.
- We have become so complacent that our creativity is now on lock down. Tapping back into those things that we loved to jolt the spark we’ve been missing!
Don’t want to push past the fears.
- When things get nerve wracking, we don’t push past the discomfort. Things will never change if we don’t push for them even if it’s scary. The worst someone can tell us is ‘No’. And they can only tell us ‘No’ so many times before we get a ‘Yes’! So let’s keep going & rolling for our dreams.
Keep Putting off goals for the next day.
- There is no better time than Now to go for something we’ve set your heart on. Tomorrow is never guaranteed so let’s align our own stars to make them happen today!
Don’t let life pass you by! Take every opportunity and run with it!
Bonjour Monday! 🙂